Wednesday, December 28, 2011

December 28, 2011

I did something I've never done before. I wrote to a celebrity on facebook. I'd been watching Jane Fonda say that she would take her biggest mistake to her grave with her and it saddened me. I really want her to let it go and forgive herself.

Today I'm going to the dump and then to the dentist. Then I'm putting away my Christmas things. This is the longest I've had them up after Christmas. It was just nice to have that cozy, warm lighting.

It poured all night and the wind blew a gale. Now we are back with NO snow, which is more than OK with me.

I did get my Christmas things taken care of today. That seems nice. I am leaving my candle lights in the window though and that way I can enjoy the lights.

My order of stamps from Hambo came today and I love them. I really like humorous ones and these certainly fill the bill. I spent the evening making cards with these stamps. FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment