Tuesday, December 27, 2011

December 25, 2011

Christmas morning, and I'm up at 3---as usual. I still get excited on Christmas. I have nothing to do for the brunch until 4:30 so I make a white fence and three lamp posts for my paper 3-D village. That added a lot, I think.

Katrina called and she had already spoken with Kelsey and was going to talk with Kasey next.

At 4:30 I started the kielbasa and then cooked up the onions and green peppers for the potatoes. Kasey called and wanted to use my oven for her over-night French toast so I made my quiche early.

Kasey and Matt came and Kasey got her dish into the oven. Kelsey and Andrew came and Kasey and Kelsey worked on the computer. Lisa and Russell came around 10:00. Still no Kay, so I called--the line was busy. I had us begin because everything was ready. Kay arrived about 10:20.

After we ate, Kelsey got us playing charades. No one was too enthusiastic, except Kelsey, to begin with, but that soon changed. We all added things and divided up into teams. Lisa says she has a whole year to think of something to get back at me for my "pissing on a tree" saying. Don't know what the problem was---she did a great job! Only wish I'd taken a picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment