Tuesday, December 27, 2011

December 20, 2011

Tuesday, Kelsey, Andrew, and I met at Lisa and Russell's to wrap our "adopted" family's gifts for Christmas. It had pizza and clam dip. It was fun, but I did miss having Kasey and Matt there too. They had other obligations this year, so they sent over their wrapped gifts.
Once again, Russell turned my car around for me. Don't think he trusts my driving. Maybe it has something to do with, when the kids were young, I told him not to let me drive at night with the kids in the car because I had a hard time seeing! That was at night, in the rain, with a lot of city lights. I admit, that's a problem for me, but Russell's house is so far out in the country that there are no lights! Oh well, I get waited on and that's a plus. Now if I could just get him NOT to change my radio station!!! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment